Suite 101, and its content are the copyright of Suite 101 LLC- Suite 101 © 1996 – 2022. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download content for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may use a single image from the site if you are writing about something that you saw here and are linking back to the original location. Please write to us if you’d like to do more than that.
- You may link to a document that is hosted on our server, but please include an attribution to Suite 101 with the link.
- You may share the content in social media as long as it links back to the original post.
You may not, except with our express written permission, print, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it on any other website or another form of the electronic retrieval system. For example:
- You’re not allowed to copy any of our content pages.
- You’re not allowed to reproduce our tutorials and post them on your site.
- You’re not allowed to Print our PDFs and distribute copies to your students or guild.
- You’re not allowed to Use our content in books or magazines.
Tutorials written by third parties for Suite 101
Suite 101 regularly commissions non-employees to write tutorials, how-to guides, reviews and other content for our blog. When we do this, we agree with the author that:
- The content is unique. It has not been published on another blog, in a book, in a magazine or in any other medium before.
- The content is their own. It has not been copied from other copyrighted materials.
- They will not republish the content on their own blog, in a magazine, book or any other medium without getting our permission first.
- We will not republish the content in any form than that for which it was originally commissioned (usually a blog post) without getting the permission of the author.
- When both parties (Suite 101 and the author) agree to republish the content, attribution shall be given to both the author and Suite 101.
If you are in doubt about whether or not you can use our content, please contact us. If you would like permission to use commissioned content, please contact us, and we will get in touch with the author.